June 16& 17, 2023, Atlanta, GA.
A limited group of 5 to 4 team members perform a 1:30sec cheer routine. Showcasing their tumbling, stunting, jumps, and creativity with a cheer dance.
- A limited group is made up of 5 team members. A limited group may compete with four athletes.
- Music: May not exceed more than 90 sec.
- Stunts: All limited groups must perform a minimum of one transitional stunt. (The flyer does not contact the ground between 2 stunts.
- All competitors must begin the routine with at least one foot on the ground.
- Tosses: are allowed for Youth - Collegiate Division, but may not include a flipping hip overhead skill for non-collegiate divisions. All stunts are based on the group's safety and respected skill level.
- Standing Tumbling: 80% of the group must safely perform a synchronized skill simultaneously. You may include more if you so desire. You are scored based on the skill performed in unison by the majority of the group.
- Running Tumbling: 80% of the group must perform a three-skilled tumbling pass. The pass must start from a forward traveling skill to be considered running tumbling. You may include more than four skills. You may include multiple passes.
- Dance: Your routine must include 4 eight counts of dance. 100% of the group must be a part of the dance section. This dance section must be the last four eight counts of your routine.
The following categories are judged as well.
- Safety, Execution / Technique / Showmanship/ Choreography
- The performance area is 18' Deep by 54' Wide Spring Board Competition floor and runs left to right facing parallel to the audience.
- 75% of the limited group must be in the age bracket, as shown below. A single athlete may compete up or down an age category to complete a group but may not compete up or down two or higher groups. Each group competes within its age division.
Junior Youth Division Ages 4 - 6
Youth Division Ages 7 - 9
Pre-Teen Division Ages 10 - 12
Junior Teen Division Ages 13 - 15
Teen Division Ages 16 - 18
Collegiate Division Ages 19 - 25
As of January 1, 2023, start date, athletes are allowed to compete up or down a single division but not lower or higher than two divisions. However, 75% of the limited group must be the appropriate age per category guidelines. Your age category is based on your oldest group member.
This is a two-day competition. Limited groups compete on day one with live feedback from the panel. The top teams advance to the final round.